The Social Media Manager works closely with the DHM’s creative and IT teams to coordinate and manage all social media accounts and related activities for DHM group companies. Specific responsibilities include:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages followers to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Ensure company introductions, contact details, location are correct at all times.
- Ensure profile and header images are refreshed regularly.
- Moderate and respond to all user-generated content in line with the social media strategy for each member company
- Create editorial calendars and upload schedules.
- Collaborate with each group company leader to create new content for new products and services, clients, projects and national events.
- Based on scenarios depicted in the social media strategy, ensure visuals and copy is ready ahead of the event date
- Monitors analytics and online campaigns across multiple social media channels, identify key findings, and recommend approaches.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
more Latest Qatar Jobs