Job Summary (Role Purpose)
The incumbent will be responsible for providing expert knowledge, skills and experience in Child & Adolescent Health services thereby ensuring delivery of highest quality of clinical care.
Key Accountabilities & Duties
- Act as an expert in the area of Child & Adolescent Health services to ensure delivery of a high standard evidence based clinically safe services
- Apply knowledge and expertise to identify key area to improve quality of service through the use of quality improvement models like PDSA cycle
- Support the head of service in fulfilling his/her clinical governance responsibilities related to Child & Adolescent Health services
- Update all required documents to support provision of clinically safe service including policies & procedures, guidelines, service scope and specifications
- Implement findings from complaints, to ensure lessons are learned to improve the quality and patient experience
- Participate in the audit cycle as directed by head of service, review audit reports and make recommendations on behalf of Child & Adolescent Services
- Lead the development and delivery of quality improvement plan on behalf of head of service that encompasses the organizations values, quality priorities, and patient safety
- Proactively support the head of service to promote, develop and secure a quality improvement culture by sharing knowledge and improving their understanding through staff engagement activities
- Act as a focal person and liaise with Quality & Patient Safety Directorate to collate all necessary information related to serious incidents and risks related to the service and share them with relevant stakeholders
- Collate all information related to KPIs and other service standards required for monthly reporting
- Monitor progress of pilot projects and all other service related activities as per the guidance from the head of service
- Interpret organizational and national policies and initiatives into local requirements and produce reports and action plans to ensure compliance
- Support the head of service in identifying gaps in knowledge and developing action plans in collaboration with other directorates
- Act as a focal person for Child & Adolescent Service and contribute to the design and delivery of training programmes by working closely with Workforce Training and Development
- Take responsibility for producing regular reports and presentations as per request of Head of Child & Adolescent Services
- Demonstrate a sense of teamwork and effective communication.
- Use verbal and written communication to establish and maintain effective relationships with other directorates
- Demonstrate proactive approach to patient safety, identifying risks and issues and undertakings all necessary preventative measures as well as developing a mitigation plan with shared accountability
- Respond to identified or potential patient safety concerns, errors and/or near misses in timely manner
- Follow patient safety-related policies, procedures and protocols.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the head of service, including Deputizing if required.
- Adherence to confidentiality to safeguard any sensitive information
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Medical/Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs