• Develops initiates, maintains and revised policies and procedures for the general operation of the Risk and Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manages the day-to-day operation of the Program.
• Develops and periodically reviews and updates the Business Code of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
• Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
• Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures. Develops and oversees a system for uniform handling of such violations.
• Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs