- To professionally answer telephones and attend to tenant requests and issues raised.
- To log all requests into company Sharepoint system and transfer the request to respective departments e.g. maintenance, housekeeping etc.
- Answer inquiries from companies. Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable Inform the host that a visitor has arrived and introduce the visitor and host together.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms. Make coffee and set out food. (manager, visitors)
- Ensure reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times. Coordinate mail flow in and out of office via the company drivers. Coordinate all office activities.
- Professionally handle all petty cash in conjunction with company procedures and Property and Operations Managers. Subsequent disbursement of petty cash to maintenance, office supplies, cafeteria, and housekeeping.
- Preparation of Petty cash and reimbursement/expenditures replenishment.
- Arrangement of tenant car parking availability as per lease terms and conditions and with the assistance of the security officers.
- Provide visitors badges to new tenants and direct new tenants to where they can sign in for their property registration and checklist. Send and receive company emails and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mails to the tenants. Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and other clerical duties Take note and pass on messages to intended recipients.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||Albania; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Belarus; Czech Republic; Estonia; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; India; Kosovo; Lithuania; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Philippines; Poland; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine|
more Latest Qatar Jobs