• Making sure that the buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work in them and that facilities comply with health & safety as well as legislation requirements.
• Accountable for services such as maintenance, cleaning, security, housekeeping and parking to ensure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work.
• Perform Quality Control on all Facility Teams and Service Providers' activities and ensure proper processes and procedures are being followed.
• Follow-up on daily routines and activities of facility teams and checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily, following up on any deficiencies.
• Troubleshooting maintenance work and identifying feasible solutions to all facility related issues in the store.
• Work towards achieving no store downtime or drops in sales due to operation or conditional issues with the store as a facility.
• Complete planned preventative maintenance activities as per set schedules and standards.
• Ensure all activities and tasks are being documented properly.
• Report on progress of in-store projects.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs