- Meeting with directors to find out what they wants and needs, how the space will be used and what’s the budget is.
- Create designs for the new projects, alteration and redevelopment.
- Creating designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer aided designs (Cad, 3DStudio Max, Photoshop, etc.)
- Presenting the designs to the directors and revising the designs according to their input.
- Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to judge multiple tasks.
- Leadership closely with team of professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologies.
- Upon finalizing the design layouts, specify materials, finishes, lighting and flooring.
- Availability of material in market.
- If required by the municipality and according to scope of the project, submitting drawings to building inspector to make sure it meets building codes.
- Designing new projects e.g. buildings (accommodations, shops and renovation etc.)
- Introducing new concepts of window display, counter etc.
- To prepare drawing for different exhibitions.
- To design promotion stand for different products.
- Follow up with the director’s upon the completion of the project to make sure they are satisfied, if not, making new necessary corrections.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs