Gulf Connexions has an exciting opportunity with one of our financial services clients who are actively searching for a self-starting Compliance Officer to join their Risk and Compliance team in Bahrain. The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Senior Compliance Manager and will be responsible for effectively managing the organization's compliance framework, its policies, and procedures as well as assurance monitoring. This role will suit someone looking to enhance their professional career in this function who is looking to contribute to a fast-paced and innovate environment.
• Responsible for identifying, evaluating and managing the bank’s key operational, financial and regulatory risks.
• Providing management with professional and efficient advice on compliance/regulatory related issues as required.
• Maintain an understanding of the regulatory environment in which the bank operates and at all times have a comprehensive understanding of the implications of the regulations.
• Ensure at all times the regulatory and compliance requirements of the organizations are being met.
• Prepare and update policies and procedures whilst ensuring business compliance with existing and new regulations.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs