The job holder will be responsible for the fulfilment of accounting tasks and is subject to daily supervision. The The job holder will also be responsible for handling the accounting system, monitor expenditures, account reconciliation with the vendors/banks and prepare financial statements and schedules as required.
Tasks & Job Responsibilities:
- Revenue Reconciliation.
- Management of MIS on Monthly/ Quarterlyl Annual Basis.
- Budgeting and management of the budgets.
- Auditing: Statutory Audits, handling and facilitating during the auditors’ visits.
- Intenal Audits: Team Management and processes management.
- Intercompany reconciliation.
- Preperation and sharing with corporate financial reports on Ad hoc basis.
- Conduct Financial Analysis.
- Ensure external Statutory Audits and other relevant regulatory filings are complied with as per the regulatory requirements
- Produce routine daily reports and documents using financial reporting systems
- Undertake analysis and ad hoc reports for use by the finance department, using manual or computerized records
- Conduct standard accounting analysis using accounting tools and systems
- Coordinate with various departments of Landmark on accounting related activities
- Conduct reconciliation of bank overdraft accounts, bank trust receipt account, savings & current account
Handle reconciliation of prepayment control account with sub ledgers.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs