One of the leading banks in Bahrain has mandated Gulf Connexions to assist them in their search for an Asset Management Consultant. Reporting directly to the CEO of the bank you will be required to provide general strategic advice on divestment opportunities. To be considered for this role you must have a thorough knowledge of the financial and investment markets in more than one discipline with an emphasis on the banking equity, private equity, real estate and insurance sectors.
• Provide the CEO with advice on divestment opportunities and assist in the management and speedy execution of the divestment transaction relating to assets.
• Identify, negotiate and executive exit opportunities.
• Review periodic market research on sectors that the bank has invested in and provide relevant updates on the market.
• Have oversight on the preparation of investment terms sheets and lead negotiations and execution of exit transactions.
• Prepare investment memoranda on asset sale stats for the CEO and Board of Directors.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs