• Identifies potential business deals by contacting potential partners or direct customers; discovers and explores opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials (evaluating options).
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; presales activities; develops and negotiates contracts; integrates contract requirements with business operations.
• Develops and maintains accurate forecasting.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs