Our client, a leading Insurance company, are looking for a Systems Administrator to join their established IT team. The primary function of this role will be to provide desktop support and troubleshooting advice on the new core IT system which is being implemented. As a pivotal member of the project implementation team, the successful individual will need to be able to work with a high degree of accuracy and speed to ensure a smooth transition.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our client’s technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Manage network servers and technology tools
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
• Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs