Our client is now recruiting for a Senior Developer - Microsoft .Net Technologies. You will be directly reporting to the Unit Head – Digital Banking and Payment Systems. This position will be based in Doha-Qatar
The Developer will have relevant experience of above 7 years and work in the analysis, development, configuration, implementation and support of business applications in Microsoft .Net / Mobile technologies by effectively mapping the business requirements to out of box product functionalities, taking up supported customizations where applicable, testing and ensuring timely delivery of services.
• Experience in Banking / Finance Domain
• Work independently and with the team to understand project requirements, existing implementations and build or maintain the technical aspects of .Net applications including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, optimization and development of business requirements.
• Understanding the coding structure, application blocks and adapt to standards followed
• Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements
• Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations
• Assist in timely L2/L3 troubleshooting of .Net / Mobile Applications
• Experience working in a structured waterfall / agile development process
• Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production.
• Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
• Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
• Support the training of team members on existing business processes and required tools
• Debug and troubleshoot the code for issues
• Logical analysis & strong in programming skills
• Readily available libraries knowledge to use and integrate for predefined features
• Ensure code reviewed before check-in
• Assist team members on application issues.
• Document all requirements functionally and technically
Key decision-making in this role
• Establish best practices in .Net / Mobile Development
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs