Our client is now recruiting for a Functional MS Dynamics CRM. You will be directly reporting to the Unit Head – CRM. This position will be based in Doha-Qatar
The CRM Functional will play a consultant role within the application delivery team for Dynamics CRM (including 3rd party applications such as Click Dimensions, Abby, Kingsway Soft, CRM Add-ons etc.) and support in the implementation of business applications for Microsoft Dynamics by effectively mapping the business requirements to out of box product functionalities (MS Dynamics 365 & VeriPark-VeriTouch), taking up supported configurations where applicable, testing and ensuring timely delivery of services.
• Work with the CRM team and clients to build and maintain the functional aspects of MS Dynamics CRM including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, development of business requirements.
• Support the design of service desk, sales, marketing and business processes for improved data analytics and automation.
• Support use of CRM from mobile devices, outlook integration, dashboard/reports and overall configuration
• Assist in business and process analysis
• Document ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
• Participate in the set-up of all environments including production.
• Work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
• Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
• Support the training of new team members on existing business processes and required tools
• L2/L3 troubleshooting of Dynamics CRM
• Functional Documentation and Knowledge base ownership
Key decision-making in this role
• Establish best practices in CRM implementation
Key challenges in achieving goal(s)
• Consultation across multiple teams to build capability
• Managing competing priorities.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs