• To supervise the QA/QC Department and establish a project Quality Management Program and lead the implementation of site based QA/QC plans.
Role & Responsibilities:
In conjunction with the Project Management Team, the QA/QC Civil Engineer will establish a project Quality Management Program and lead the implementation of site based QA/QC plans.
As required, this individual will provide active support and technical supervision of the site-based field audit and inspection function.
Establish and maintain the flow of quality information and documentation among the Project Management Team, the contractors and other stakeholders as required.
Participate actively on the Project Management Team and take a lea role in the following:
- Identification of project-quality related issues that have the potential of adversely effecting the contractual commitments and the overall facility(s) operability.
- Ensuring the Project Quality Management and Quality Control programs and practices that are reflective of Internal Quality Standards.
- Participate actively in the documentation and reporting of contractual non-conformances and other related issues.
• Actively participate in site meetings and provide proactive ongoing support to the site management teams.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
more Latest Qatar Jobs