Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
It includes also the following!
1. Able to effectively control the Food & Beverage Cost.
2. Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
3. Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
4. Update and maintain receipts into the systems (FMC).
5. Check and verify voids in the POS systems.
6. Check and verify discounts on the POS systems.
7. Check and verify any happy hours discounts.
8. Check and verify all complimentary sales in POS systems.
9. Check and verify all settlements done on the POS system.
10. Check and cross verify if all sales have been transferred correctly to the Property Management systems (PMS).
11. Check and verify for any lost postings.
12. Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
13. Check the menu pricing on the POS systems and ensure the correct prices are loaded.
14. Check the restaurant and bar checks on daily.
15. Check the complimentary and confirm that all are approved.
16. Daily Import of Micros Sales to Materials Control system.
17. Tally all end of shift reports generated from all POS tills.
18. Continuously study weaknesses in F&B control implemented at the Hotel and provide suggestions for improvements.
19. Check the daily Food & Beverage revenues report submitted by the income audit for the accuracy of covers and average check.
20. Responsible for linking the articles and Recipes in Material Control.
21. Responsible for preparing daily Food and Beverage Report and distribute to management.
22. Responsible for monthly F&B Report and distribute to management.
23. Responsible for surprise spot checks at all F&B outlets.
24. Prepare Duty Drinks and management report and confirm that this is as per entitlement.
25. Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
26. Prepare daily staff meal cost report.
27. Participate in stock taking at the restaurants.
28. Spot check on the receiving department to ensure that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality.
29. Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
30. Check and ensure all menu items have a recipe.
31. Coordinate with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F&B.
32. Update selling prices in POS as per the instruction from authorised persons.
33. Maintain the security of the information held by the department.
34. Responsible to maintain the Menu Pricing, Consumption and POS systems.
35. Any other tasks as and when required by the management.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Food Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs