• To work on and/or manage the successful delivery of the marine engineering/wharf for the a major refinery for the construction phase of services and project management.
• To assist in the training and development of less experienced personnel within the Marine discipline.
• To work as part of an integrated team, to promote development of the business and work with management to achieve strategic objectives.
• Generally deliver or supervise the delivery of the wharf work package to the client.
• Complete all necessary Project Start-up and Project Completion documentation as described in Management Procedures.
• Prepare manning and de-manning schedules for the project and work with project director to ensure that work packages and projects are adequately resourced.
• Prepare man-hour budget estimates and schedules for project.
• Prepare / manage the preparation of project cost estimates.
• Manage project to meet agreed budget and schedule using reports prepared by the accounts department.
• Manage WIP (Work In Progress) for projects and work packages and authorise outgoing invoices using approved systems.
• Review and approve/decline incoming subconsultant invoices.
• Liaise with and manage drafting personnel to document engineering works.
• Liaise with clients, builders, sub-contractors, engineers and managers as necessary to deliver the project.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs