- Monitors vital signs, intake and output of the patient.
Provides necessary intervention to the patients.
- Receives endorsement from the outgoing duty nurse.
- Assists in mobility and positioning (bed, wheelchair, stretcher, cane etc)
- Ensures patient’s safety.
- Assists patient with activities of daily living.
- Provides health teaching to patients and significant others.
- Administers medication as prescribed by the patient’s attending physician ( oral, parental and injections)
- Prepares feeding (PEG, NGT, TPN, bottle milk)
- Provides maternal care. Pre and post consultation.
- Performs wound care and dressing.
- Operates medical equipment and machines as ordered.
- Monitors patient for any untoward signs and symptoms.
- Monitors growth and development.
- Documents nursing procedure and interventions done to the patient all throughout the shift.
- Submits daily and monthly (progress) nurses notes and chart.
- Participates in medical activities of the company like Medical mission.
- Endorses to the incoming duty nurse, taking note of the special endorsement
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
more Latest Qatar Jobs