Our client is providing innovative Information Technology solutions, products and services in state of Kuwait and Middle East region. Their solutions aim to add by improving efficiency and effectiveness across all sectors, with a specific focus on government, security, oil & gas, telecommunication, transportation and healthcare. For their government client in Qatar, they are hiring a Cyber Security Analyst.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand basic concepts such as networking, applications, and operating system functionality and be able to collaborate with other analysts to investigate security events, contextualize them with available intelligence, and identify potential threats.
• Transform event information and raw data into compromise reporting, acting to identify and halt active intrusions. Understand the operational security controls needed to detect, remediate, and prevent compromises. Candidates will need to apply their forensics, log analysis, and malware triage skills to solve complex intrusion cases.
• Maintain a strong understanding of network protocols, security appliances, and the data that traverses both.
• Responsible for Functional knowledge of host based forensic artifacts in as many operating systems; Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
• Consolidate technical artifacts and indicators into meaningful scale, impact, and remediation guidance.
• Analyze creatively and dynamically an ever-changing threat landscape by connecting disparate events into overarching incidents that may represent a larger threat than each individual event does alone.
• Responsible for Foundational knowledge of vulnerabilities, exploitation, lateral movement, command and control traffic, attacker methodologies, application whitelisting bypasses and legitimate service abuse.
• Responsible for Intelligence gathering, and updating of Threat intelligence data pipeline.
• Handle Independent threat analysis.
• Contribute to threat alerts & advisories.
• Responsible for development of internal systems & tools
• Foundational knowledge of vulnerabilities, exploitation, lateral movement, command and control traffic, attacker methodologies, application whitelisting bypasses and legitimate service abuse.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs