• Have experience in recognizing common failure in control valves and on-off valves and all possible accessories as well as self-pressure regulating valves based on exposure and experience of wide range of makes.
• Have maintained both hardware/software components on valves and valves accessories.
• Have worked in valves and valves’ accessories and able to differentiate the necessary parts based on experience and knowledge.
• Have good knowledge on Environment Health and Safety and Procedures, as well as occupational health and safety regulations.
• Have the ability to read and understand Manufacturer drawing, catalogue data and operating/service instructions manual to verify the recommended parts by the supplier
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• The position requires performing and managing activities involved in the purchase of materials as per the Company procedures and method.
• Effectively plan and monitor purchase in conformance to the project requirement with in time, cost and quality.
• The candidate is responsible for complying with all safety aspects associated with working in a Refinery environment.
• Able to work 7 days a week.
• Communicate effectively and accurately on a daily basis with Contractor and stakeholder’s team members.
• Checking and verification of interchangeability of spare parts.
• Receives direction and support where required from Shop Instrument Engineer, especially in areas outside his experience to obtain approval.
• Where he has ideas to improve the performance of SPIL review and setup, he has to discuss this with line Engineer prior to implementation of the ideas.
• Ensure all spare parts that Vendor is supplying are listed with detailed information of part description, material construction, model, recommended quantity and price, Manufacturer…etc. of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in the SPIL
• Follow up of process from issue of purchase order, delivery of material, and acceptance of material
• To work with all Commissioning disciplines to ensure understanding of total Commissioning schedule needs.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs