This position provides technical support and maintain the portfolio of Company ERP and business applications built in-house or by vendors. It is expected that this position supports the business with these applications from planning, upgrading, integrating and any support activities, all through retirement or replacement of the application. Also, to support the business whenever they have an issue and coordinate with internal technical teams and the vendors as well, seeking it through resolution.
4. Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Proactively seek problem prevention measures to ensure business operational and continuity
2. Support continuous improvement of business performance by Business Analysis and developing systems and procedures aligned with benchmarking reports and to achieve required levels.
3. Perform process re-engineering to optimize business processes
4. Map business requirements to the organization strategic goals and objectives
5. Capability to translate business requirements into application solutions
6. Ensure adapted and implemented KPI’s are met
1. Provide customer support, training, problem solving and troubleshooting
2. Participate in software design & development activities
3. Work on system configuration activities, including patching, installation and configuration
4. Provide technical support and enhancement/development for in-house built or vendor supported applications.
5. Work as a Project Manager/Business Analyst as needed
6. Develop and review related technical documents including but not limited to: System Architecture, System Specifications, User Guides, Security Model, Support Model, Unit Testing, UAT…etc.
7. Develop, maintain and review project documents including but not limited to: Initiation Form, Project Charter, Risks Log, SOW, BPP, WBS, Project Schedule, Change Request, Issues Log, RACI Matrix, Communication Plan …etc.
8. Participate in solutions selection, shortlisting, evaluation, POC and recommendations
9. Participate in IT Tenders activities, including but not limited to: developing related documents, negotiations, vendors evaluations...etc.
10. Responsible of change management end-to-end.
11. Develop, maintain and review Disaster Recovery and Back-up plans that are associated with ERP and Business Applications
12. Perform and document regular Access Review and audit activities
1. Leads the work of multiple business analysts and project managers teams directly or indirectly, with internal or external partners.
2. Mentorship of national graduates and/or summer interns by setting objectives, providing development plans, utilizing coaching tools, providing regular reports…etc.
5. Key Business Interactions
1. All business units 1. Joint Ventures
5. Governmental Entities
6. Key Performance Indicators
7. Skills, Knowledge and Behaviors
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $9,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs