We are seeking an energetic and motivated Video Production Manager to join our community engagement department. The Video Production Manager role is a full-time motion graphics and video producer required to create, edit and animate video content for our social media content marketing strategy.
Tasked with filming, producing, editing and animating videos to tell compelling stories and crafting engaging visuals, the ideal candidate will come with a strong creative sensibility, passion and understanding of business news and financial topics and ability to move swiftly and seamlessly between brands and projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Film and produce our community’s stories
- Design and produce motion graphics and animations
- Edit videos utilizing video, stills and motion graphics
- Pitch, write and report explainer style videos on various business and finance topics
- Create and edit motion graphic videos, including screen capture, explainer videos and illustration highlights
- Color-correct and sound-mix final videos
- Maintain broadcast quality on all video products and brand aesthetics
- Utilize knowledge of typography and advanced principles of design, using a variety of applications (including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Create storyboards and design concepts that clearly define the graphics’ intent
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all schedules and deadlines.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
more Latest Qatar Jobs