- Experience in managing SCADA projects with technical background.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary Organization preferably in the Middle East.
- Knowledge of Sewer and TSE networks including pump stations and treatment facilities.
- Specialist knowledge of integrating SCADA Systems of leading PLC & SCADA Manufacturers such as Schneider, Siemens, and GEF ANUC, etc.
- Specialist knowledge of SCADA industry protocols and Field Bus communication standards such as DNP3, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, Profibus,Profinet, SNMP, TCP/IP, BACnet,DeviceNET, FactoryTalk, CAN Bus, OPC.
- Experience in SCADA site works which include RTUs and PLCs programming works, SCADA control relays wiring and modification works.
- Monitor and manage SCADA related testing and commissioning work which include site inspection, witness acceptance test and work conformance of job specifications and standards.
- Troubleshoot and rectify SCADA related site issues.
- Capability of Checking and verifying of SCADA documentation submitted to the section.
- Arrange and manage site-surveying works for new sites to be added into the SCADA Master station.
- Capability to prepare documents for new SCADA projects / spare parts and performing inspection work of new SCADA spare parts received.
- Experience in operating and managing Instrument and Control Systems, including PLCs, data loggers and SCADA Automation of Drainage systems or continuous process industries.
- Experience in Wonderware SCADA application is preferable
- Experience in hydraulic modeling systems is also preferable
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Government Sector|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|
more Latest Qatar Jobs