What is the Role?
As a Female Group Fitness Instructor (Exercise to Music) you will be teaching tailored Group Exercise classes such as Body Shape, Body Conditioning classes as well as Spinning, Legs bums and tums, Abdominal Workout, Aerobic and Step Aerobics, Tabata, HIIT, Boot camp, Rip and Lift, Functional Training Zumba, Pilates and Yoga. Candidates are not expected to know all the above classes, but should have experience in teaching exercise to music classes in body shape, body conditioning and aerobic classes. You will be taking Group classes of up to 40-50 people, as well as one-one PT sessions. You will develop relationships within the gym as well as establishing new member relations.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teaches scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time; provides adequate warm-up, exercises, stretching, and cool down.
• Instructs Members on effective workout methods; explains proper techniques, demonstrates exercises; identifies different muscle groups, and teaches appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles.
• Prepares appropriate equipment, music, and handouts for each class.
• Every class done should be up to the quality that is required of a Group Exercise Instructor.
• Study and practice choreography to make sure that the class will up to standard of the facility.
• To continually motivate a class in a creative “high energy” and positive environment that is inspirational for the club members.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs