As a Sales officer, you will work as an individual and as part of a team. You will be responsible of acquiring new partner accounts for the business and achieving the company’s targets of selling the SaaS system to the company partners. Also generating leads from researching the market to maximize sales of the Company's (SaaS) system. You will also ensure that the brand is represented at the required standards.
• Achieving individual and team monthly targets.
• Search and identify the market for new partners/lead generation.
• Updating the sales system daily.
• Preparing contracts and singing up documents.
• Obtaining orders and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential corporate clients.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of clients.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of new clients.
• Submits contracts by referring to pricing lists and product knowledge.
• Coordinate with Head of Sales regarding quotations.
• Updating the sales system on a regular basis.
• Recommends changes in services and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs