This role is in Sales and Business Development Domain.
To ensure this department's continuous growth and generation of revenue by making the marketing plan in line with the principal strategy and work rigorously on execution of the same on timely manner. The Product Specialist individually contributes at an expert level to meet set short to medium term objectives and supervises/manages individual contributors under the supervision of the Manager
• Responsible for planning and maintaining inventory of the department.
• Responsible for proper expiry management of products.
• Ensure timely invoicing, deliveries and installation of related products at Customer site.
• Follow up on collections.
• Negotiate better pricing & offers with suppliers.
• Monitors work of Sub-contractors/consultants, whenever they’re employed for projects.
• Assists Project Team in executing related projects.
• Provides Finance Team with all assistance to ensure proper collection of receivables and transfer of payables.
• Assist Engineering Team with installations & maintenance of equipment.
• Ensure complete customer satisfaction with regards to products and support.
• Provide management team with details on upcoming projects, opportunities, sales & ways to achieve growth.
• Monitors internal stock level to maintain proper supply chain.
• Prepare yearly forecasts & budgets and draw up weekly/monthly action plans to achieve the same.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Medical/Hospital; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs