Responsible for supervising daily operations, supervising a work force,
organizing priorities and executing production batches
1. Responsible for implementing and adhering to planting and preirrigation schedules.
2. Responsible for the quality management of crop production to
include: irrigation, cultivation, weeding, thinning, fertilization,
and ground preparation.
3. Responsible for the daily supervision and oversight of: developing
effective weekly production plans, execution of company farming
practices, ground work, irrigation, cultivation, and fertilization.
4. Responsible for coordinating and collaborating with harvest to
determine harvest date(s), irrigation schedules, and crop quality.
5. Responsible for the supervision of all farm assets: equipment,
6. Responsible for ensuring that all company policies and
procedures are being followed at all times.
7. Responsible for ensuring compliance in food safety, worker safety
and employee relations.
8. Responsible for maintaining appropriate staff levels to ensure
production demands are met.
9. Responsible for routine communications with pest control
10. Other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Farming and Agriculture|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
more Latest Qatar Jobs