- Market analysis and Market study.
- Evaluating and maintaining vendor database to expand the force of completion with aim resulting in significant cost savings.
- Dealing and negotiating with suppliers to finalize with superior’s approval.
- Coordinate with accounts department to arrange payments to the supplier and contractors to ensure the timely delivery of goods & services.
- Receive purchase requisition from all department & subsidiaries, preparing Techno Commercial quotation evaluation statement and submit to Management for approval.
- Monitoring the consumption of stationery, inventory and pantry items and ensure the items to be replenished with the lead time and re-ordering plus forecast product and service arrangements for periodic maintenance contracts.
- Preparations of contract with the best engagement price, with competitive prices, earliest delivery and flexible payment terms.
- Handling all in-house as well as external events in successful manner.
- Getting clearance from logistics to deliver the product on time to meet the deadlines.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transaction.
- Coordinate with supplier to ensure proper product selection, negotiating for the best price and effective supply chain.
- Prepare Monthly report for all Procurement Department task undertaken.
- Analyze contract performance for bids, budgets and tenders’ forecasts.
- Prepare supplier comparison and quarterly half yearly and yearly evaluation based upon quality of services and goods.
- Draft and implement all Procurement Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure the payment process for the supplier with the credit lines.
- Finding best supplier in local and international market to meet department’s requirement.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs