- Maintain PR & PO logs
- Maintaining dept. related MIS
- Floating RFQ(s).
- Review of quotations / proposals received.
- Techno-commercial negotiations.
- Preparation of cost comparison and supplier/contractor finalizations.
- Preparation & release of Purchase Orders as per ISO QMS procedures.
- Maintaining the PO acceptance from suppliers of released PO(s).
- Expedition of deliveries/job completion of released PO(s).
- Preparing reports, maintain proper filing & working as per Action Plans.
- Assisting in QMS related works
- Report or notify job related matters / issues to immediate Supervisor / Line Manager.
- Abide to company’s policies, general conduct and QMS requirements.
- Execute the assigned responsibilities as per company practices and QMS standards set forth.
- Maintain communication etiquettes and professionalism with internal as well as external customers.
- Ensure for reqd. approvals and secure approvals (if reqd.) in black and white.
- Coordinate with the team members.
- All job related documents and correspondences to be properly filed or maintained.
- Carrying out any additional duties that the management assigns within the scope of the department.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||India; Sri Lanka; Philippines|
more Latest Qatar Jobs