Client of People Dynamics Legal Director-Qatar
• Provide operational support to the Tenders’ Committee as required.
• Develop and Oversee implementation of guidelines and standard processes for the purchasing and legal activities in the organization.
• Responsible for provision of sound legal advice to the organization on all legal matters to ensure protection against legal exposure and liability for both transactions and dispute resolution exercises.
• Responsible for identification of legal risk as well as provides recommendation on the risk minimization.
• Reviews and assesses legal disputes facing the organization and provides legal opinion to guide management decision.
• Defend the organisation in dispute resolution exercises.
• Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
• Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
• Develop and oversee implementation of guidelines and standard processes for the purchasing and legal activities within the organization.
• Responsible for development and implementation of operational procedures and internal controls covering Legal activity, in line with legislative requirements and effective legal policies.
• Responsible for evaluation of corporate compliance with relevant legislative and governmental requirements as well as provides recommendations to address these in order to protect the Organization’ interests.
• Create templates of contracts and other supporting documents used all the Organization’s team in their core activities.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Advertising; Entertainment|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|
|Nationality:||Albania; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Belarus; Czech Republic; Estonia; Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Italy; Kosovo; Lebanon; Lithuania; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Poland; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine|
more Latest Qatar Jobs