Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, provides senior level administrative support to the Senior Associate Dean for Medical Education and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for all aspects relating to the Senior Associate Dean’s roles in Medical Education and CPD. The post-holder will be expected to assist with special tasks, events, projects and other activities as required working under the direction of the Directors of Medical Education Administration and CPD.
• Manages the calendar for the Senior Associate Dean. Schedules regular and one-off appointments, group meetings and conference calls.
• Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature regarding routine and non-routine issues, requiring a high degree of discretion/diplomacy and time sensitivity.
• Develops and maintains collegial relationship with staff in the Dean’s Office, Office of Clinical and Faculty Affairs, Division of Student Affairs, and other departments or offices with which the Senior Associate Dean has frequent contact.
• Works with staff of the Office of Curriculum Development and clinical affiliates to schedule the Senior Associate Dean’s teaching and clinical responsibilities.
• Organizes travel for the Senior Associate Dean, including liaising with travel services vendor, the HR and Finance divisions in Doha and the office in NY to coordinate flights, hotel room reservations and transportation for educational or business purpose.
• Initiates shopping carts ensuring compliance with financial policies and procedures. Assists with the review and coordination of the payment of invoices and reimbursement of business related expenses in accordance with financial policies and procedures.
• Drafts a variety of routine and higher-level correspondence including emails, letters, announcements and reports.
• Acts as committee secretary, prepares and distributes agendas and papers, records and transcribes minutes of regular and other meetings, including supporting ad hoc committees, where required.
• Uses word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation software to draft, edit and format a variety of documents such as presentations, itineraries, reports, manuscripts, research proposals and other publications.
• Assists with data collection and analysis. Collates information, prepares statistics and drafts reports for activities relating to Medical Education and/or CPD.
• Manages office files, photocopies, faxes and performs other tasks such as screening, logging and prioritizing incoming calls, mail and e-mails. Assists with the development and maintenance of office records and data.
• Performs other job-related duties as required.
• Collects and prepares information for use in discussions and meetings with executive leadership, faculty and staff and external stakeholders.
• Assists faculty or staff from other WCM-Q divisions with any queries relating to the role of the Senior Associate Dean, either by providing information based on own knowledge or directing the query to other staff or faculty as appropriate.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs