- Specify, evaluate, deploy, configure, support, maintain, and analyse the following security related systems:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Vulnerability Scanner
- Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) System
- Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) System
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) System
- Interface with the MSSP, national Security Operations Center (SOC) and related organizations.
- Assist in the implementation of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO 27000 series standards, including future preparation for certification against ISO 27001.
- Work independently under the general direction of the IT Manager to ensure timely and accurate deployment, operations, and maintenance of cyber security systems.
- Support the Information Security program including development, collection, assessment, and reporting of metrics.
- Recommend security procedure changes and enhancements as needed to reduce cyber security risks.
- Assist in ISO 27001 external audits and certification.
- Work with IT department staff to implement Cyber and Information Security (CIS) policies.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs