• To be responsible for the day-to-day running of Construction Sites.
Role & Responsibilities:
• To liaise with all departments in reference to the construction side of the project.
• Responsible to ensure that work carried out by construction department complies with companies quality assurance procedures and ensure compliance with the client's specifications.
• Attend progress meetings with the Client’s representative and or Project Managers.
• Chair weekly meeting with the construction, Planning, QA/QC, and Procurement team.
• Hold weekly meeting with subcontractors.
• Have full knowledge of budgets and costing of the project.
• A daily visit to the site to review onsite technical problems.
• To be involved with manpower and the allocation of it on site.
• To assist with monthly reports for Client.
• To be familiar with safety procedures and to endeavor to see that these are observed. Hold weekly safety meetings.
• To advise management of existing staff capabilities, training, and future requirements.
• To hold a pre-start meeting with new subcontractors.
• To read all correspondence.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports for management.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
more Latest Qatar Jobs