• Process employee’s request, leave application, resignation, termination and to compile and update employee Data Based and records.
• To issue various certificates such as Employment Certificates, Experience Certificates, Salary Certificates, Appreciation Certificate, Increment letter, undertaking letters etc. accordingly.
• To maintain and update company’s organizational charts, generating various reports pertaining to the Company Workforce and its facilities on a regular basis.
• Provides support to HR Manager in handling employee grievances, dispute resolution activities and coordination with Workers’ Welfare Committee.
• To observe and do the necessary arrangements in reporting the Accidents on time to the Insurance Company pertaining to the Workmen’s Compensation Insurance. Assisting the injured/sick employees in claiming the Compensation under WCI, from the initial stage after accident, till the Final Disability Declaration and thus enabling them to get benefit from the Insurance Claim.
• Evaluate employee’s performance and Preparing Confirmations / Promotions/ Increments, based on the evaluation.
• Develop and suggest HR policies, planning strategies to HR Manager which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
• Coordination with Recruitment team in Technical panel and understanding recruitment requirements, defining job open positions, CV Shortlisting etc. throughout selection up to joining process.
• Coordination with accounts division regarding payroll preparation by providing relevant data (increment, deduction, leaves entitled wage, and other data related with compensation).
• Other HR Administrative Clerical duties / HR team support may assign, if necessary.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Security; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Construction|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
more Latest Qatar Jobs