• Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
• Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
• Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
• Produce timely and detailed service reports
• Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
• Technical degree or certification in engine or transmission overhaul.
• Technical degree or certification in Cranes and concrete pump
• Aware of procedures for using new products and equipment.
• Familiarity with special tools and diagnosis tools.
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service Cranes and concrete pump.
• Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Service Area.
• Keeps truck and workspace organized and clean.
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Build positive relationships with customers.
• Keeps focused on important activities; moves quickly from one job to the next.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
• Handle complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
• Read all service manuals on machine to be fully knowledgeable; have a working knowledge of how machine works.
• Able to understand technical diagrams.
• Aware of electrical, mechanical and chemical health and safety issues.
• Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs