- Develop and implement transparent facility management guidelines, policies and procedures – including procurement methods, pre – qualified contractors, payments, Health and Safety etc.
- Coordinates facility management activities to ensure all tasks progress on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Plan, direct, coordinate and budget activities concerned with facility management including maintenance of structures, facilities and systems
- Regularly report to the Real Estate Manager and other Senior Company Executives on the status of Facility Management programs by means of schedule updates, meeting minutes, financial records and other reports
- Develop and maintain a continuous improvement mindset to service delivery that generates “added value” to the business. Continuously review key performance indicators (KPIs), best practice and review benchmarks
- Manage Facility Management staff, reviewing their deliverables and continuously developing their knowledge and capabilities. Develop and implement a training program for all staff.
- Chair meetings and find resolution to issues and coordinate between multiple stakeholders
- Ensure that stakeholder and customer expectations are met or exceeded on all areas of the business and the Owner’s best interests are represented with respect to contractual and technical issues
- Participate in the ongoing due diligence process of all preferred contractors and other third-party services used. Carry out regular reviews of contract performance against budget and plans. Review, implement and evaluate remedial action
- Lead and promote value Engineering programs that effectively reduce the operational expenses of the Company assets while continuing to achieve high standards of customer care
- Evaluation and management of internal and external resourcing requirements to support facility management activities. Allocate manpower and planning for the projects, determining workload, delegating assignments and training, monitoring and evaluating performance
- Prepare and present monthly and adhoc management reports for all programs and properties – including achievements, budget tracking, variations etc.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate; Automotive|
more Latest Qatar Jobs