· Developing the market for Cyber Security services across all sectors, maintaining long term relationships with senior stakeholders across the FTSE 350 market
· Delivering sales into the team and for maintaining an ongoing pipeline of opportunities which continues to result in ongoing sales.
· Advocating and championing Cyber Security service both internally to our wider network of colleagues and to our clients and the wider market
· Leading a portfolio of cyber engagements with our clients, directing and developing teams to deliver the highest quality Cyber Security solutions and services
· Working with prospective clients to identify opportunities and scope engagements
· Overseeing the production of reports and via review ensuring the highest quality output for both technical and executive audiences.
· Managing and developing the practice, identifying client issues and creating tailored solutions that can benefit multiple clients
· Championing EY and the cyber security team, helping to attract and retain world-class talent
· Supervising the existing cyber risk team acting as mentor and coach to grow their technical and consulting skills
· Contributing to the latest thought-leadership and industry research relating to cyber security
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
more Latest Qatar Jobs