Job Summary (Role Purpose)
The incumbent will support in coordinating, monitoring, and maintaining the credentialing, Privileging, and re- privileging process. Supports all aspects of clinical privileging for Medical Staff, Allied Health Professionals, and all other providers outlined in the Credentialing and privileging policy.
Key Accountabilities & Duties
- Support in coordinating, and monitors the review and analysis of health care practitioner applications and associated documents, ensuring applicant eligibility.
- Provide support in conducting background investigation, research and primary source verification of all components of the application file and ensures appropriate follow up.
- Supports the Privileging Specialist in completing the credentials file for presentation to committee, within time period specified.
- Conducts initial screening of the requests for privileges, ensuring compliance with criteria outlined in clinical privilege descriptions and supports in further review and processing of the request.
- Responds to inquiries from other healthcare organizations, interfaces with internal and external customers on day-to-day credentialing and privileging issues as they arise.
- Perform any other additional duties related to Credentialing and Privileging functions as assigned by Executive Directorate office.
- Demonstrate proactive approach to patient safety by thinking what might go wrong in all undertakings and take necessary measures to prevent them from happening.
- Identify and report potential or actual patient safety concerns, errors and/or near misses in timely manner.
- Follow patient safety-related policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a sense of teamwork and effective communication.
- Partner with line manager to understand risks in the area of work, develop a plan on how to mitigate those risks, and develop shared accountability for implementing and evaluating the plan.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard sensitive information.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Medical/Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs