Job Summary (Role Purpose)
The incumbent will contribute to the organization by supporting the Head of Clinical Dental Health Section in developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the Dental Health Programs to ensure their continuous alignment with the corporation's strategy.
Key Accountabilities & Duties
- Support the Clinical Dental Health Section Head in planning and developing dental services plan of the corporation.
- Engage and provide technical support in running new dental service plans for dental services.
- Ensure that work and services are provided in a safe manner at all times by regularly reviewing practices and environment and by participating in Occupational Health and Safety training where required.
- Review all existing oral health practices and programs, provide constructive feedback, escalate as appropriate, track the changes and recommend initiatives for change.
- Develop key performance indicators for staff assessment and dental service programs in coordination with Clinical Affairs, Operations and Quality Department.
- Assist in developing standardized clinical auditing process & guidelines.
- Liaising with operation to ensure that required dental stocks are available in all Beautiful Smile Clinics via monthly checks and submitting budget reports.
- Responsible for coordinating the work flow of the Beautiful Smile Clinics in various health centers.
- Responsible for the monitoring of Clinical Dental Health specific programs
- Responsible for planning formal and informal training to service delivery teams.
- Provide advice to the dental professionals regarding Continuous Educational and Professional Development programs.
- Identifies Dental staff development needs
- Maintains records of educational programmes undertaken by staff in the respective Section.
- Participate in conducting researches & surveys (International, National, Regional or Local) in the relevant areas of a particular section.
- Provide inputs in research design
- Monitor the KPIs and evaluate performance on regular basis and develop a reporting system for follow up.
- Collect information and analyze data for the purpose of evaluating and adjusting programs when necessary in accordance with Clinical Dental Health care program requirements.
- Demonstrate proactive approach to patient safety by thinking what might go wrong in all undertakings and take necessary measures to prevent them from happening.
- Identify and report potential or actual patient safety concerns, errors and/or near misses in timely manner.
- Follow patient safety-related policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a sense of teamwork and effective communication.
- Collaborate with line manager to understand risks in the area of work, develop a plan on how to mitigate those risks, and develop shared accountability for implementing and evaluating the plan.
- The incumbent will undertake any such related duties or responsibilities as directed.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard any sensitive information.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Medical/Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs