Job Summary (Role Purpose)
The incumbent will be responsible to coordinate the activities and operations of the Clinical Affairs department while managing the quality control and assurance processes.
Key Accountabilities & Duties
- Provide day-to-day functions to the Clinical Affairs Department ensuring consistency in documentation and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages department support functions related to Family & Community Medicine, Research, Clinical Licensing & Privileging, Health Protection, and Clinical Effectiveness & Quality Assurance issues
- Verify and document accreditation compliance of clinical affairs activities and projects undertaken
- Assist in the development of clinical research strategies and tactics ensuring safety and effectiveness of strategies are in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Facilitate and monitor Clinical Affairs projects, conduct research, assemble and analyze data for reports and documentation; whilst arrange trainings and/or workshops as needed
- Assist in the preparation of reports & related documents as required to comply with statutory requirements
- Provide support in developing medical quality assurance standards in accordance with local and international systems.
- Coordinates with local and international partners regarding accreditation and legal standards.
- Maintain efficient and effective clinical operations which comply with the corporation’s focus on quality services and operational excellence.
- Plan, develop, analyze, and interpret clinical researches and present data to the Executive Director of Clinical Affairs.
- Assists clinical affairs to develop action plans and address identified opportunities for improvement to meet and maintain the international standards for Accreditation Canada International (ACI)
- Makes professional judgments with administrative supervision. Maintains professional growth by attendance at various department, institutional, and external meetings, seminars, and workshops.
- Demonstrate proactive approach to patient safety by thinking what might go wrong in all the undertakings and take necessary measures to prevent them from happening.
- Identify and report potential or actual patient safety concerns, errors and/or near misses in timely manner.
- Follow patient safety-related policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate as sense of team work and effective communication.
- Partner with line manager to understand risks in assigned area of work, develop a plan on how to mitigate those risks, and develop shared accountability for implementing and evaluating the plan.
- The incumbent will undertake any such related duties or responsibilities as directed.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard any sensitive information.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Medical/Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs