To provide support in regards to both performance and talent management activities throughout the organisation.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the full Talent management spectrum within the business. This will include; Recruitment, On boarding, Career development and leading the talent review processes.
Our client is a leading international business, who is expanding across the Middle East
- Manage the Talent Management Cycle.
- Identify training needs and determine costs
- Review design and programs.
- Develop training budgets
- Build relationships with external training providers
- Bachelor degree qualified - HR or related topic is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within a senior HR role
- Financial services experience - Preferred
- Excellent package
- Career Progression
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs