Business Analyst will provide the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design skills required for the development of company application stack. You will be accountable for proactively and holistically leading/supporting all of application group's activities and drive targeted outcomes.
Leading financial services brand with expanding global presence
- Maintain oversight of overall application support with specific focus on Operations and Financial Management applications.
- Be responsible for delivering application development initiatives for Operations, Treasury, Internal Risk and Financial Management business groups.
- Act as the key conduit in the process of translation of business requirements during development and support of applications.
- Play the role of a project manager in development of new applications coordinating with end-users, external vendors and development consultants as necessary.
- Manage budget and costs for related projects/applications.
- Participate in the development of new applications as a member of individual project teams, during any or all stages the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including specifications, design, coding, testing, deployment and support.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study
- Relevant certifications in Finance world would be preferred. Basic knowledge of Capital markets is a must.
- Minimum of ten years of design and implementation experience in IT, with a deep knowledge in financial & technical disciplines
- Experience in leading a team, resolving conflicts, prioritising tasks monitoring and reporting status
Highly attractive salary package + benefits + career progression on offer for the right candidate
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs