SUMMARY / OBJECTIVE
Responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with Admin & HR Manager in supporting local organization and region. HR generalist will be carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance appraisals, HR plan onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and reports preparation.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
• Conducts hiring process, writes and places job advertisements in terms of job requirements.
• Handling and generating offer letters and arranging the documentation accordingly.
• Preparation induction and training programs in terms of department requirement and monitors career-pathing program.
• Handles employee headcount monthly reporting.
• Works with HR managers to develop and maintain job descriptions.
• Supporting HR for the payroll process by updating and administering the payroll in the HRMS.
• Monitors employee performance appraisals program and ensures they are done in a timely manner.
• Assists in coordinating arrangements for training programs, locating facilities and updates training records in employee learning module.
• Assists in the development human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
• Assists in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
• Should have the ability to promote positive relations with internal and external personnel through excellent interpersonal and oral / written skills
• Maintains human resource management system (HRMS) records and compiles reports from the database.
• Maintains and update all employee personnel files.
• Assist in implementing Company's Quality goals and objectives in one's specific area of work.
• Processing online applications of LMRA, Immigration visa, CPR, GOSI, CR, etc.
• To adhere to principles of the ACE/Service Excellence/internal controls Code of Ethics.
• To attend Code of Ethics online courses & obtain the required certification.
• Understand and implement HR Quality goals and objectives.
• Actively participate in safety programs planned and implemented by management.
• Maintains compliance with local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
• Compliance and full knowledge of Bahrain Labor Law.
• Any other job duties related will be assigned.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Installation, Maintenance, and Repair|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs