This role is a high-level leader in the organization and is responsible for driving revenues, Profits, People Development (Team Members) and, above all; Client satisfaction. Achieving desired results. Therefore, the right candidate will place a high priority on coaching and development of others.
They must be able to analyze and diagnose complicated situations. This role is responsible for driving the organizational strategic vision. The senior Consultant must be able to set clear goals while establishing criteria for decision-making and direct change while maintaining operating effectiveness.
He/She must also be able to understand and convey to their teams the organization’s vision, goals, and strategies and dissect community issues relevant to the business. A passion for Client service, innovation, product quality and perfection is a pre-requisite for this role. The senior consultant must have an understanding of diverse and international cuisine and F&B brand concepts, demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff. Demonstrated ability to communicate supportive program details (presentation, analysis) to present a persuasive argument or to effectively negotiate a position.
Strategic and Policy Advisory Support:
• Provide strategic and policy advisory support to advance the organization contribution to the Hospitality & Restaurant Sectors in Bahrain and KSA market
• Provide guidance to implement organization’s Strategic Plan at a regional and country level through the global advisory and implementation services platform;
• Support the development and application of cutting-edge tools and analytics to provide integrated solutions to complex development challenges;
• Work in collaboration with the local bodies, government agencies and key stakeholders to position the organization’s consultancy services across the pre-defines demographics.
Expected Outputs and Deliverables:
• Develop proposed solutions to clients and prospects by articulating approach and strategy as it directly relates to meeting project and business objectives
• Drive soft-sales (up-selling opportunities) or articulate these opportunities to the appropriate channels
• Exceed expectations of the customer by providing a high-quality solutions and service, to create a mutually beneficial outcome
• Understand the intended audiences for the solution, purpose of engaging these audiences, and validate against objectives and success metrics
• Professional Services consulting with emphasis on business processes, organizational change management, training and user adoption.
• Develop training performance standards and manuals for all FOH and BOH operations.
• Able to provide HACCAP training to food operations.
• Communicate any updates of project status and elevate project concerns to Project Lead
• Provide future-looking solutions and recommendations based on forthcoming salesforce releases
• Identify internal and project process improvement opportunities
• Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with clients and consistently deliver high-quality services
• Owner Relations – Consultant must develop good franchisee/owner relations offering assistance as needed.
• Consultant is responsible for addressing concept, design and execution requests from clients.
• Consultant meets with New Development (ND) projects. ownership representatives during each project phase to set project expectations, determine project readiness, seek for opportunities.
• Proactively work with the mid-scale Development team and ownership prior to taking a deal.
• Responsible to make sure that all project execution milestones are monitored on a pro-active basis and that information is communicated with management team, Plan Review and Quality assurance.
• Effectively manage evaluate and track progress on all ongoing consulting activities, prepare written reports and/or summaries for management as needed.
• Bring forward recommendations on projects to achieve even greater results
• Improvement to and maintenance of Business Consulting Services processes and templates
• Participate in project closure and “lessons learned” debrief process
• Salesforce configuration or development or equivalent CRM experience
• Keep current on new technologies and concepts as they relate to salesforce and general application development
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Consulting Services|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs