Duties and Responsibilities :
- Design and document test plans, test cases, test conditions, and expected results.
- Carry out all manual or automated testing activities related to products and projects and ensure deliverables are released to specification as well as the highest quality standards in compliance with the organizational processes and standards.
- Execute test scripts (regression, integration and/or system testing) and tests software
programs to compare specifications, documentation and make sure that it meets
- Identify or Discover defects/bugs and write clear defect reports, and validate bug fixes.
- Runs repetitive testing tasks across multiple configurations (OS, Browser, and platforms), different solutions (Web, API, and Mobile) and environments (staging or production) to provide system confidence.
- Provide input into the design of user acceptance test cases.
- Provide feedback on suitability of software for release.
- Provide input into the analysis effort undertaken by the development team where appropriate.
- Prepare required manuals, guides, technical documents etc.
- Take initiative to propose new ideas, innovative changes.
- Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, and controls.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work independently or within a team in a diverse,
fast-paced environment/ Communicate with external parties where required.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs