Our client is now recruiting for an E-Commerce Specialist. You will be directly reporting to the Director of web & graphic design. This position will be based in Bahrain
The E-Commerce Specialist is responsible for the overall online marketing and e-Commerce activities and accountable for generating sales via online channels.
• Own the day-to-day activities of the e-commerce platform and all online sales efforts
• Take care of the company’s customers through in-app live support, phone calls, and emails
• Drive online sales and focus on the optimisation of the company’s website and make sure there is clear communication with the customers
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Keep up to date with product information
• Accurately describe product features and benefits to customers online
• Working with company’s back office, logistics, merchandise department, etc. To ensure both sales and operations are integrated to meet customer satisfaction
• Keep record of packaging material and restock the store accordingly.
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Ensure that e ecommerce orders are completed accurately and on time
• Handle e commerce petty cash and documents financial transactions (Delivery charges) by entering all the information into the system.
• Booking couriers, coordinate and track movement of e commerce items through logistic pathways
• Manage site development and launch activities for all new e-commerce accounts including product descriptions, images, assets, banners, brand pages, and other attributes
• Assist with analysis of product performance reports and e-commerce best practices to arrive at recommendations on how to improve sales
• Ensure company’s web sites have accurate product information, features, photos, videos, specs and more.
• Coordinate efforts among multiple teams to ensure the successful and timely completion of web projects while maintaining excellent customer service.
• Resolve customer complaints, provide relevant information and report customer issues to superior if needed.
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails
• Submit timely reports and prepare e commerce sales reports as assigned
• Monitor and analyze sales and inventory levels by SKU to achieve in-stock and revenue goals
|Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
more Latest Bahrain Jobs