The College of the North Atlantic - Qatar is inviting applications for the position of Part Time Math Instructor in the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) department. Reporting to the Manager of Continuing and Professional Education Department, must be a proven leader with the skills and expertise necessary to support the School of Foundation Studies in fully implementing the College’s mission and vision.
College of the North Atlantic - Qatar Profile:
The beautiful and culturally progressive State of Qatar is home to the world-class post-secondary institution, College of the North Atlantic-Qatar (CNA-Q). Internationally recognized as a comprehensive technical college, CNA-Q is committed to high quality, student-centered education. This commitment is reflected through state-of-the-art facilities, accessible and responsive technology programs and strong partnerships with industry.
With more than 600 staff and 2,600 students, CNA-Q is one of Qatar’s largest post-secondary institutions offering over 30 diploma programs through student-centred learning. By providing training in a range of technical areas including Engineering Technology, Health Sciences, Industrial Trades, Business Studies and Information Technology, CNA-Q brings the State closer to the goals of Qatar National Vision 2030.
Since opening in 2002, CNA-Q has over 5,000 graduates who are proudly contributing to Qatar’s knowledge-based economy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This position requires an energetic and enthusiastic individual who will assist the College in achieving its mission and vision by developing technical, academic and occupationally-aligned courses and programs, delivering quality instruction in the associated area of specialization, and supporting learning and research consistent with the principles and goals of an institute of applied sciences and technology.
Candidates should have an outstanding record of teaching experience, and possess the qualifications necessary to be successful in the role of Part Time Math Instructor at the College of the North Atlantic - Qatar. He/She will may be responsible for:
- Delivering instruction to maximize student development and retention, employing a variety of teaching and development strategies to meet diverse student needs.
- Demonstrate a command of educational best practices within the discipline by aligning learning assignments within practical industry-relevant contexts.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and attendance and provide prompt feedback, recording grades and attendance within established deadlines.
- Learn, use and recommend educational technologies and resources to enhance learning experiences for students.
- Prepare high quality learning support materials using the College’s LMS (D2L) to engage learners (if and when needed);
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Higher Education|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs