· Provide complete, accurate and timely financial information/ records for the finalization of the financial statements.
· Review LPO's and ensure that all the documents comply with the company’s internal policies and procedures.
· Monitor and process all insurance policies (both new and renewal of existing policies) for the area(s) within scope of responsibility.
· Liaising within finance department and with other departments in matters related to books of accounts closure activities
· Performs month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial closing activities and reconciliations thereof in order to generate concise and standardized accounting statements.
· Performs financial reconciliation of specific accounts (i.e. accrual expenses, prepayments, provisions, GRIRs, advances, right of use assets, lease liabilities etc.) to ensure adequacy and accuracy of all financial data.
· Review, analyse and confirm the financial transactional data of the area(s) within the scope of responsibility on monthly basis.
· Analyse accounting information and prepare management reports.
· Analyse transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved
· Perform other related duties or assignments as directed by line Manager.
Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Corporate Management Office|
more Latest Qatar Jobs