- Creats overall interior design concepts.
- Create furniture layouts, prepare schemes, sample boards, mood boards and presentations.
- Preparation of Purchase Orders including all FF&E details.
- Dirst contact with client on all ID. concepts and FF&E specs.
- Prepare schemes and sample boards to include, furniture, fabrics, and accessories.
- Select and document necessary specifications, schedules and material references; approved colors, finishes, materials required into a spec or FFE book.
- Prepare spec sheets for all selected and custom items.
- Long relations on various FF&E supplies and materials relative to design decoration.
- Request pricing from suppliers and manufacturers and follow up on all manufactured items.
- Monitor implementation compliance of all project parties to specifications.
- Responsible of all FF&E items from presentation up to site installation management.
- Review FF&E installation on site and provide inputs on inspection reports Review completeness.
- Perform quality control checks on supplier’s and manufacturer’s works Track and monitor inspection and test requests for quantifying works executed
- Craets and maintain projects budgets .
- Maintain and update the FF&E library.
- Liaise with the client representatives, contractor, site engineers, project engineers and subcontractors on all matters related to FF&E works Coordinate.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Interior design|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Austria; Belgium; Switzerland; Germany; Denmark; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; Sweden; United Kingdom|
more Latest Qatar Jobs