- Provide consultations and support in vehicle diagnostics and quality control activities, especially within their specialized areas / systems, to ensure vehicle’s timely repair within Ford / Lincoln standards.
- Take part in the improvement of productivity and efficiency of Technicians within the team to facilitate achievement of the team’s targets and objectives.
- Support and take part in the Workshop activities in order to improve operations and facilitate higher efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead in vehicle repair and maintenance, as assigned by the Team Leader, to ensure its work completion within an acceptable time frame and cost.
- Comply with the Division’s Health and Safety standards and practices in order to minimize or prevent losses or damages to life or company / customer property or assets
- Carry out other tasks and activities as and when requested by Management, within the context of the Division’s scope and requirements.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs