The Actuarial Specialist is responsible for the data management and actuarial support and analysis. This includes compiling, analyzing, and reporting data using Actuarial Simulation Model (ASM), prepare trend analysis and forecasts related to the cost of healthcare in Qatar and assisting in forecasting budgetary and utilization trends by applying mathematical models and actuarial techniques. The position offers opportunities to develop strong actuarial skills, participate in professional conferences, and participation in technical reports.
1. Maintain and develop "actuarial premium-forecasting model" and related reporting requirements
2. Assessment of risk, opportunities, and mitigating strategies that could positively impact the financial performance
3. Constantly feed with data and upgrade the logic of premium-forecasting model
4. Collect and collate appropriate data for use in databases and generate regular reports as required
5. Assist in designing survey questionnaires and data collection instruments for the collection of primary and secondary data.
6. Develop logs and maintain necessary record and authentication procedures for data, reports, and other documents that are received and distributed.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs