To manage, plan, implement and evaluate all initiatives pertaining to career related knowledge, insight and data creation/analysis.
Key Result Areas:
- Manage and perform the planning, implementation and evaluation phases pertaining to career related knowledge, insight and data creation/analysis projects and tasks,through various methodologies, including primary and secondary research.
- Create, manage, supervisor, implement and evaluate projects related to areas of expertise, in coordination and cooperation with other stakeholders whenever necessary or requested.
- Devise relevant and specialized career guidance and development content and material to be used for different purposes and through various communication channels, including but not restricted to publications, program plans/manuals,
correspondences, reports, presentations.
- Lead due diligences and technical evaluations related to relevant prospective partners and key suppliers.
- Oversee outsourcing projects, such as contracted service management partners and
suppliers, to ensure that work is completed as agreed, on time, and to the requisite quality.
- Handle corporate and project performance data analysis and reporting.
- Take shared responsibility for continuity of key operations and for managing risks applicable to area of responsibility
- Assist in building and developing critical stakeholders’ relationships in alignment with pre-set objectives.
- Provide all team members with various sorts of assistance and advices throughout all project phases.
- Set and manage the knowledge and data creation/ analysis initiatives budget and revenue generation.
- Other reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Operating Environment, Framework & Boundaries:
Work is performed in a standard office environment and at event venues. Must comply with QF health, safety, and environment policy as well as legal regulations applicable to areas of responsibility. Work hours and days will vary according to the career center requirements.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Career Programs and Services Manager – regular contact to provide status reports and receive guidance
- The enter team – frequent contact to provide guidance and receive input.
- Partnering institutions and organizations – contact as needed to exchange information and plan programs and services.
Problem Solving & Complexity:
- Evaluates different options when solving problems.
- Refrains from jumping to conclusions in the absence of clear evidence, takes time to collect facts before developing a solution.
- immediate short-term impact of outcomes and actions.
- Demonstrates an awareness of the impact of preferred solution on other projects/ related problems.
Decision-Making Authority & Responsibility:
- Accepts responsibility / accountability for own decisions and explains the rationale
- Reviews available information in conjunction with interested parties and arrives at decisions by consensus judging degree of consultation needed to ensure commitment
- Remains calm and resourceful when making difficult decisions, basing them on facts
- Ensures decisions are taken by self and group after reviewing available information whilst exhibiting reasonable foresight.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
more Latest Qatar Jobs