The quality control supervisor position works directly with Production Manager, analyzing manufacturing processes for improvement using various methods of testing and inspection.
- Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products.
- Serve as the primary quality assurance resource to department supervisor(s) for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement.
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
- Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports.
- Develop, execute and analyze quality-reporting measures.
- Report to management on quality issues, trends and losses.
- Review suppliers purchase orders and establish supplier quality requirements.
- Participate in internal and external quality audits.
- Interface with supplier and customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality assurance and assure that effective corrective action is implemented.
- May compile, write and deliver training material on quality standards and activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs