Develop, execute and manage project plan and delivery to ensure project completion in accordance with time, cost and quality objectives. Coordinate site to ensure smooth functioning of all departments. Ensure compliance with Quality and HSE requirements. Lead the project organizational unit throughout the project duration and be the focal point between client and team along with Project Director.
• Coordinate closely with client to develop the project execution strategy and KPIs to monitor implementation of the same.
• Coordinate with Project Director to finalize project costs, plans and delivery schedules.
• Coordinate with Project Director, Chief Technical Officer and HR Director to staff the project team in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with various project team managers to finalize quality, cost, and time goals for project.
• Support Project Director on studies and risk plans for project.
• Drive the engagement and management of consultants and contractors.
• Establish KPIs for consultants and contractors and monitor the same.
• Conduct routine project site inspections.
• Conduct regular project meetings with internal and external teams (consultants, contractors etc.) for project tracking and progress review.
• Closely monitor project metrics and follow up with relevant parties for corrective, preventive and defect repair actions.
• Review scope, schedule, quality and budget changes with client where necessitated. Ensure that change control system is implemented.
• Monitor the implementation of strategic initiatives in project activities and interface management.
• Expedite project operations by dealing directly with individuals and organizations involved.
• Monitor the project commissioning team to ensure that the project and packages are meticulously commissioned to deliver world class standards of quality to the Client and End Users.
• Ensure timely preparation of various progress reports on site.
• Present reports to management and clients as required.
• Monitor and analyse reports on scope, quality, cost, and time to ensure that the project is on track.
• Coordinate meetings with project team to plan corrective, preventive and defect repair actions as required.
• Interface between client and consultants (and contractors) for monitoring work completions and payment issues etc.
• Monitor documentation for claims management.
• Interface between other projects and operations.
• Provide updates to client on all aspects of the project progress.
• Liaise with client for critical decisions as required.
• Advise and direct the client on contractual and technical matters
• Manage the project technically and contractually.
• Take executive decisions as required during the course of the on-going project.
• Be aware of contract terms between client and other parties and oversee compliance with clauses and requirements of these contracts.
• Review all tender documents and bills of invoice to consultants.
• Update and authorize any variance order forms.
• Coordinate for claims prevention.
• Drive goal setting and performance appraisals for all project reports.
• Oversee appropriate project orientation and provide specific skill and functional knowledge development as required for the project.
• Communicate information, policies and decisions to project team in a timely manner.
• Review team performance and oversee linkages with compensation, promotion, career and succession planning.
• Ensure effective implementation of all applicable organizational policies & procedures in department.
• Ensure safety and well being of all staff working as part of the project team.
• Establish and develop professional relationships with peer professionals in the industry.
• Remain updated on global best practices on project management and program management.
• Adapt and adopt leading operations management concepts and best practices into the project.
• Ensure compliance of all project work with various government and market requirements, specifically 100% EHS and environmental laws’ compliance.
• Ensure implementation of all HR policies in department.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
more Latest Qatar Jobs